Thursday, April 27, 2006

Transferred from Yahoo! 360 - I

Tehehee! I was just accepted to KnitAlong!!! - Sunday April 16, 2006


Yay! And I started reading the messages from the beginning and - of course - stumbled over things I just have to get :-)

ChicKnit's Ribby Shell
Knitty's Bob T
Knitty's Soleil
White Lies Shapely T
White Lies' Krista T

I really like knitted t's :-)

(I naturally also just need to get White Lies' Amelie, Angelina, Bella, Madeline, Marta, Milinda and Rita Mae too ;-))
Shoal Waters
Sand Dollar - to my size, and NOT the adult version... that's just ugly.
Rowan's Rapunzel
Knitty's Kyoto
Knitty's Rosebud

And then there are a couple of other things I want to knit too, but can't find them on-line right now... naturally :-(

(And my husband wants these: http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer05/PATTcigar.html:-))

No comments: