Thursday, May 11, 2006

Project colorswap - from my Yahoo! blog


Project Colorswap
There is no end to these things! So delightful! I wish I was rich :-)

Color Swap Questionnaire

Are you crafty?

- yes, I am.

Would you enjoy things like: Buttons, ribbons and embellishments?

- yes, sure, why not.

Do you dye your own wool?

- I don't have "own wool" or space to dye either - I know how to do it, but no - I don't.

Do you like to scrapbook or make homemade cards?

- I don't like to scrapbook - I do make cards and such.

What are your favorite scents?
- Vanilla. I also like rose and citrus fruits.

Do you like stationary and cards?

- yes

Do you like to sew or embroider items?

- yes

Do you like beads?

- yes

What kind of candy do you like?

- salty - salt liquorice is my absolute favorite, but toffee, fudge, cream caramels and such is good too.
Do you like hand lotions or soaps?

- yes

Do you like to wear costume jewelry? Necklace, earrings, bracelets etc.

- Not much - I do wear earrings occasionally - I have pierced ears, and I love big, gypsy style earrings.

Do you like to make/or use stitch markers?

- yes

Do you collect anything?

- sugar craft tools and molds, cookie cutters, foxes.

Do you have any allergies?: Smoke, food, fiber, pets, etc.

- I'm allergic to animals, dust and such, but I don't mind. We have a dog, and we have had cats, and I think animal hair is part of life. I am not allergic to smoke or strong scents, but that I do mind.

Do you have any hobbies?

- Arts and crafts - witchcraft, fiber crafts (knitting, crocheting, sewing, lace making, weaving, felting, anything really), paper crafts (bookbinding, boxes, origami, paper sculptures, papier mache), reading and writing, sugar crafts, desserts and baking (not only sweets, I bake pies, pastries and bread too) and gardening.

Do you like scented or unscented candles?

- yes ;-)

Are you a fiber snob?

- yes - only natural fibers - but it's the same what natural fibers - wool and cotton is just as good as angora, mohair and silk.

Do you like to play cards or board games?

- yes, very much so.

Do you like neon colors, pastel, light or medium ranges in the color of the month?

- ABSOLUTELY NO NEON COLORS!!! I like my colors soft, gentle, light and bright.

Do you like kitchen magnets or key rings?

- It's ok.

Do you like picture frames?

- That's ok too :-)

I like selfmade things.
I like stationary, notecards and such.

I like tins, boxes, bags, pouches and purses.

I don't like hats. I love gloves.

I like mugs.

I like pens and am passionate about color pencils.

I like toys.

I like napkins, napkin rings and candle rings, and other such small table setting stuff.
Table mats, vases, candle holders.

I would also love aprons, pot holders, kitchen towels and such.

Bookmarks is a good idea.

I love dragons and I adore sheep.

I really love carousel horses :-)

I like feathers.

I love paisley.

I like stars.

I like things for my hair, especially combs, wooden hair pins and poppies.

I like flowers, ribbons and lace.

I want to be surprised :-)

No comments: