Monday, December 15, 2008

Ho! I have been challenged!

Of course, San, I'll accept :-D I happen to like memes. They are like writing memes, and heaven knows I need those LOL

This is the challenging blog entry

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six random things about Ketutar

1. I'm a recovering over-achiever... procrastinating 90 % of the time and bashing myself for it.
2. If I had a shield it would be red, green and silver
3. If I was an animal I'd be a phoenix. Or a dragon. Or a tiger. Or a...
4. I'm a cat person, but I love our dog. He is the smartest, kindest, sweetest, funniest, best dog ever. I didn't even know they make dogs like our Boris :-)
5. I wish I had a lot of money and a huge craft room, so that I could by all the crafting supplies and tools and craft all day long.
6. I like baking

Here are the blogs I would like to read answers from:

This part I hate... I usually don't forward chain letters either. But I think I'll choose:

Maria pysslar och ler
The Holly Tree
Psychedelic Armadillo
Kaisan Kerällä
Made By Myself
Whimsical Bohemian

Also people I appreciate and whose blogs I read as often as I can :-)

No comments: