Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh, dear...

There's a competition going on where you need to make something of old catalogues... and I'm full of ideas...

I want to make a paper doll, preferably a ball-jointed doll
I want to make paper basket
I want to make a paper flower wreath
I want to make a doll house
I want to make an art paper doll
I want to make a bridal crown
I want to make a paper dress
I want to make bowls
I want to make frames
I want to make cards and scrapbook, and masks and art and games and accessories; bags, hats and jewelry
I want to make boxes
I want to make paper quilts
I want to make stars and garlands and ornaments
I want to make party decorations
I want to make wrapping papers and bows and packages
I want to make...

The ideas just keep popping up and one more elaborate than the other...

It's kind of lovely, but right now I'm just brainstorming, and I'd need to MAKE SOMETHING :-D


Ketutar at Pinterest; Paper crafts

No comments: