Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Interesting color theory


Now, the purple one is probably the most disgusting collection of colors I've ever seen... I like the dark, musty purples and reds that peek from the holes, and turquoise and green, but that... dishwater lavender old rose dusty yuk that makes the base of it... that's the ugliest color in the world.
But - the aqua one is the contrast image of the purple. And that one I like very much...

I wonder if the opposite of the most hated color is one's favorite color, or at least a color one likes very much? If so, it's really interesting, because our eyes work so that after seeing too much of a color, one automatically tries to balance it out by creating the opposite color... so if I'm looking at turquoise and aqua things, I will be seeing the ugly purples...

No comments: