Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Blogsurfing

I finally managed to write my 101 things in 1001 days list. It's mostly about things I wish I had done, not about things I think I should or so. It's quite possible I have been overestimating my time and possibilities, but on the other hand this is not something I MUST do, it can just as well be used to see what I actually am prepared to do and what I actually manage to do. Some kind of a reality check.

Anyway, there's a couple of points on the list I'm doing right now.
78. I want to become a better blog pal - visit at least 10 blogs every week of which at least 2 new, and leave comments.
I like comments on my blog :-)

91. I want to "click for free" every day.
Care2 has free clicks, then there's the breast cancer site with other clicks and free rice...

So 10 blogs:

1. February started "a thing a day" anew.
2. There I spot "cold weather woman" and les plus beauxx
A thing a day reminds me of the fact that I want to start drawing again, making art... and that I really would like to become more active with art journaling. Which leads us to
3. Michelle Ward's Green Pepper Press Street Team Crusades.
I have been really bad girl. And not in a good way. But - as long as there's life, there's hope :-) Last year I managed to create an altered book - sort of - because of "changing to do into - ta da - today". I also managed to finish quite a lot of craft projects last year. Not bad.
But I needed to visit a blog entry of mine to find Michelle's crusades, and I spotted
4. iHanna. I actually visited her blog yesterday, because I was bored and tried to procrastinate, and not do things on my list... What is it with lists, anyway? I write a list with things I really, REALLY, want to do, and when they get on the list, I'd rather do anything else but the things on the list. *hmm*
To her blog I got from
5. Gingerbread Snowflakes. It's one of my favorites, and I love the blog list there.
6. One Pretty Thing is really nice... What was the word... enabler?
7. Polliwog's Cakewalk - sounds like my kind of girl :-)
8. which reminded me of Cake Wrecks... I was surfing yesterday and found this blog, and laughed so that I cried :-D Especially the Kwanzaa entry... which lead me to
9. Ultra Fine Flair...

Then... I visited a lot of other blogs, but there just wasn't anything that caught my eye... So go and visit "What Not to Knit". It is still wonderful :-)

P.S. Viva Woman has a "bejeweled giveaway" right now. She could have joined OWOH too, I'm sure she'd had a lot more attention that way :-D

No comments: