Monday, February 09, 2009

The Toy Society

I found this delightful little society :-)

http://thetoysociety.blogspot.com/
The Toy Society at Flickr
The Toy Society at Facebook
"The Toy Society is a small project spreading the love throughout the streets. Nothing to it really just a bunch of handmade toys looking for a nice home. What started as a small street art project in Australia is slowly spreading around the world." "So, you'd like to be part of The Toy Society? Maybe make a toy, leave it somewhere...you know make someone happy. Sure, everyone's welcome!"

Here's more info

Give away some joy to people :-) I think I'm going to crochet another cat for someone to be found :-)

I just wanted to leave something small inside a book in a library for someone to find, like a bookmark or a picture or scrap or something :-) I love it when I find things like that inside books :-)
I also thought of bottle post, and binding something on a helium balloon and let it fly somewhere...

No comments: