Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm an idiot...


Yeah... I just joined another swap... It's... it's the Swap-Bot!!! It hypnotizes you and FORCES you to join swaps! I swear it does! I'm not the only one who have noticed this.

Anyway, it's "Hot Socks" and you need to send some sock yarn, something to make a cup of hot drink; coffee, tea or cocoa, to someone, and then a little suprise or treat :-) So - just join you too LOL

Right now I'm in 9 swaps...
Cherry Red and Tangerine Orange
Red & Aqua Swap
Paper Doll
Magic Yarn Ball Again....
Warm hands, warm hearts
Samhain fiber craft swap
Hot Chocolate And Book - International
Trick or Treat goodies
Handmade Christmas Ornament Swap

And I think it's a pity that I missed the Nordic Secret Pal Swap LOL

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

I'd love to join a swap, but I'm not a good enough knitter yet.