Saturday, August 30, 2008

I've joined a couple of new mysteries...

The Goddess Knits anniversary shawl is amazing... I'm going to have to make me one of each option, they are all wonderfully beautiful!

So, I joined the Mystery Stole IV. I like the stoles they have created earlier and I like knitting. Then I hunted forth more mysteries and found Holiday Mystery Gifts... Last year they had like 200 nice patterns, and this year... "Socks, hats, shawls, toys, and much more are on their way to you." :-) So pretty things, quick and simple and nice, ornaments and gifts... Last year they had this big, wonderful pi shawl... I can't wait to see what they'll do this year. It starts September 20th. Three months before Christmas.
You know, it's not even 120 days left to Yule. It's high time to start thinking about those issues. ;-)

I would really like to give back a little for everything I have got from the wonderful, kind and generous internet community I'm part of... I'd like to be able to design patterns and give them for everyone for free... organize mystery KALs and CALs and so on... Like for the Sock Harvest. *sigh* One day I will be courageous enough to do that :-)

Until then, here's some existing free patterns:
felted bowl I
felted bowl II
felted bowl III
felted bowl IV - she has also other quick, easy, simple and nice patterns for gifts :-)
felted bowl V
felted bowl VI
felted bowl VII (you can embroider anything in the bottom, like smilies or yin-yang symbol...)

Also, see the Black Purl ezine and Roxy Craft :-)

No comments: