Sunday, September 10, 2006

Shrugs?

There was this One Skein Wonder... and suddenly I was made aware of that people LIKE shrugs! So much so that the Knit-A-Long I'm participating in is DYING to make a shrug. That's another thing I just don't get... Perhaps I need to knit one to get it ;-) But time being I shrug off the shrugs ;-)
Not really... I had nothing else to write, so I post several links to shrug pattern :-D

Wrath of Khan
The Gray Ghost
Hot Lava

I do

Reminds me very much of Elann's "Esprit"

Berrocco's shrugs

Cameo
Kid Merino Lacy Shrug

White Lies' Lacy Shrug

Shoulderette drop-stitch shrug

Scrawl

Drops' Vienna shrug

Little Fancy Fur Shrug
and other Lion Brand shrugs

Everyone's Doing It Shrug

vintage pattern: 1952 Bow Tie Shrug

Camille

Well... I have to say that One Skein Wonder works perfectly with White Lies Shapely Tank...

No comments: