Thursday, November 16, 2006

Crazy Quilting

Image: Mardi Gras by Vickie Tobin

I stumbled over the CrazyQuilting group at Flickr, and there "100 details in 100 days" blog diary...

I love crazyquilting. I adore it. I'm passionate about it. I'm obsessed with it. And now my mind is exploding...

I haven't actually ever thought of using lace or ribbons in crazyquilt... NOW I'm thinking of knitting, crocheting, colors, dyeing, pearls, applications...

I really wish my hands could make real the images that are rushing through my head right now...

Look at Lilla Le Vine's creations to get an idea ;-)

Contemporary Crazy Quilts & Bags
Crazy Seoul Sister
Kitty and Me Designs
Debra's Design Studio: Crazy Quilt; 100 details in 100 days
Hobbies and the Military
Hideko Ishida and Wind from the East
Marty's 100 details... This is the first entry, just continue forward to see the rest :-)
Iris Cabin
Creative Ribbons

Stitch Index at Embroiderers' Guild

Crazy Quilt Patchwork Block - Online Class

Links

1 comment:

allie aller said...

This block is gorgeous!
I can tell you will have so much joy pursuing this CQ passion of yours...
ask me how I know!
;-)
Allison