Friday, November 24, 2006

Peacocks...

This is the first sketch to my peacock crazy quilt. It's heavily inspired by Linda B. at Flickr... I think she has had some help from her friends, and wish I had friends like that :-D

Anyways, I'm going to go through the 100 details for 100 days, and use a lot of paisley and feathers. And peacocks ;-)
I'm also going to use a lot of maroon and dark, spicy burgundy flowers, because I love the dark, spicy burgundy maroon, and I think it goes lovely with these peacock colors.

And then some rosepink tiny roses :-) Those are so cute and will balance well all the darkness of the quilt.

There's going to be quite a lot of black lace as well and copper...

I really don't know what to do with this, but hey, a girl has to have at least one crazy quilt!

No comments: