Sunday, January 04, 2009

Imbolc calendar day 4


Some nice ideas with heart template
You could make "10 things I love about you" to your husband, sister, mother, father, brother, daughter...

Martha Stewart's Valentine's day ideas. I don't like her, but the ideas are damn good. :-(

I also like this mini album... more precisely "Your Last Chance to Redeem Yourself Because Valentine's Day is Less Than A Week Away Movie Quote Mini Album" :-D
Just take quotes on love you love :-) Like

"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach..."
--Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Or use song lyrics. It's not supposed to be a family heirloom, just a little token of your love, just a little something to remind people of what is important here in life :-) Love is a wonderful thing, you know :-)

You can also make some Valentine inchies :-)

I also like this bottle of candy idea. We don't have these "hot tamales", but one could fill the bottle with red, white and pink jellybeans or other candy. :-)

No comments: