Thursday, June 15, 2006

Some free patterns LOL


Just to keep everything together ;-)

Ulla - sort of Finnish version of Knitty
Anticraft
Magknits

Snow Hearthwitch is giving us a lovely morning message every now and then, sharing some free patterns she has found on-line :-)
Like these: Knitting-and-com
these: Ram Wools and this: HappyGhan
This: Debbie Bliss' Lace and Bobble jacket
this: Magickal Yarn Doll
or this: Drops' crocheted cardigan

CraftBits

It's a nice idea to surf the yarn manufacturers' sites, as most of them offer free patterns
Here's
Caron
Cascade Yarns
Berroco
Lion Brand
Wool Needlework
Elann
Yarn Market
- they offer some free patterns "courtesy of some of your favorite yarn companies -- Artyarns, Cherry Tree Hill, Crystal Palace, Lana Grossa, Rio de la Plata, South West Trading Company, Tahki-Stacy Charles, Twisted Sisters and Windy Valley Muskox -- along with those from Yarnmarket designers too"
Unique One Sweaters and Yarn

And the free pattern collections aren't too bad either - of course, "free pattern" has a taste of "it's not good enough to be sold", but some of them aren't actually that bad. One makes finds every now and then :-) Even at Annie's Attic ;-)

So here's some from "knitting.about.com"
Free-knitting-patterns
Knitting Pattern Central
Free Knitting Patterns Webring
Afghans and more
Knit-o-matic
Knitting help

This is cute :-D "Ultimate "Stocking Stuffer" Crocheted Gift Basket"

Some knitting magazines have site too with some free patterns.
Like Rebecca
Kathy's Creations is an e-zine

Grand Blue Door has a knitblog called "Chile con yarne" :-D I like the patterns, and she has started selling them now :-)

Cat Bordhi's free patterns

The Knitlist

Poor Miss Finch

I'm still waiting for the money so that I can go and get myself some YARN!!!
I need some cotton, so that I can use my swap gifts, and make myself some tops :-)
Then I need some to make the White Lies Shapely top, which is the new Knit-A-Long project :-) I really like it :-)
Then I need to get my swap packages together and send them :-) Two feline flip-flops, one mystery craft, Secret Pal 8, One Skein, Magic Yarn Ball, Coloriffic and Cup of Java - and three private swaps :-) 11 packages...
And then my favorite sister has birthday - and her husband turns 40 :-) Oh, how old we are!!! It was just a couple of years ago, when we all were 20-something! Time flies...

No comments: