Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Project 365+1

2008 is a leap year. I haven't realized it before now. I love leap years :-D

There's several 'project 365's around. The idea is to take a picture every day. Some projects have themes, some have weekly themes, etc.

I would like to create a scrapbook layout for every day... or an art journal page, or something like that... fasten the day on a paper...

I know it's already day 15 - or has been for an hour here in Sweden. But knowing me, there won't be 365 pictures anyway. More like 30 or something :-D

P.S. Here's a little gift...
I have a hobby - to make backgrounds for my homesite pages... My computer crashed and took with it dozens of backgrounds. I don't want that to happen ever again, so I'm sharing my backgrounds. These are seamless tiles, and work well as papers for digital scrapbooking as well.

No comments: