Wednesday, September 03, 2008

DA-DAA!


FINALLY they are done! These are done in double-knitting... the Kory Stamper's Extreme sock knitting two-in-one a la Tolstoi... do you see the intricate decreases in the ankle and the beautiful braiding on foot? All done in double-knitting!
I think I should actually deserve some extra XPs for these socks. But, I'm modest and honest and stupid and will take only the points I think I can. Nevertheless, I'm on the second place at Lime&Violet party's weekly list... Not bad :-)

Sorry about the red pic... my hubby insisted on wearing them and going to bed with them on, and I janked up the duvet to photograph the socks :-D Later perhaps a better picture - to better show off the finesses of these socks ;-)

Today's links:
Little Cotton Rabbit's free patterns
frugal knitting house: free patterns

No comments: