Thursday, September 18, 2008

I have to apologize...

I think I made it look as if it was the sock designer's fault that I'm having troubles... it really isn't. The problem is that I'm too lazy to check the gauge and knit with way too thick yarn with my loose hand, and that's why I end up with buckets instead of socks. I'm sorry, sock designer.

Now to other issues. On my morning round I read from Lime and Violet's blog about Monteagle bag - a very interesting net bag to replace the plastic bags we are drowning into - and about Resurrection Fern, a very interesting, nice, beautiful and inspiring blog.

Then there's a Fabergé style egg contest - create an egg and a slideshow/instructable, and you can win great prizes. This lasts 3 1/2 weeks more, so there's plenty of time for you to create the most amazing egg ever. Here's a little inspiration.

No comments: