Tuesday, February 12, 2008

50 questions (- one)

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?

Really?

2. Do you trust all of your friends?

Yes... er... yes.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?

I was born in Finland, I live in Sweden... I miss home everyday, and yes, my darling is ready to move to yet another country - to my first - with me. Does that answer your question?

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?

Yes, of course. I do believe in causality. So far I haven't seen anything happen totally unconnected to everything around. It would be interesting though... I wonder if I'd even notice. *hmm*

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?

ROTFLMAO. No

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?

My brother.

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?

No

8. Have you been overseas?

Yes, but not overoceans.

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?

Eh... Yes. Not the same person though. Usually people who said something stupid and got away with it.

10. What’s your most favorite scar?

The ones in my face. :-) I have one over the left eye, which I got by falling the stairs at the tender age of what ever... 3-4-ish, I think. One under the right eye, which I got at the tender age of 5-6 or something while teasing a dog and the dog said "that's enough, thank you!" She was really ashamed after that, even though we all know I was to blame. But I never teased her again. I just painted her into a polar bear with milk glue... Totally unrelated, and I didn't do it to hurt her, though it did. What an awful kid I was. Then I have one over right eye, in the middle of eyes and below left eye - in perfect symmetry with the two previous, and this one (in three parts) I got from barbed wire while trying to get a sheep back inside the fence, and I didn't see the barbed wire and ran straight into it. I was really lucky not to get the barbs into my eyes... and I got the really nice symmetric "looks-like-intended" scarring on my face :-D

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Er... hmm... a couple of years ago, I think... I flew from Finland.

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
"I have a headache and must go home." Oh, *I* sent... *hmm* I think it was "milk, bread, butter" or similar.

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
"Preferred sex"? Interesting form...
Taking the question in the most probable intented sense:
Sense of humor, intelligence, nice hands, nice feet, nice smile... smile is important. Jude Law gets me all the time. So does Arnold Schwarzenegger... weird...
Taking the question with my twisted thinking sense: That I love the one I'm having sex with.

14. Fill in the blank. I love ________.…
Salt liquorice.

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
3 easter swap baskets

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Nurse?
*I* would not call anyone. The hospital would call my husband, he would call my sisters and they would call the rest of the family.

17. How many kids do you want to have?
Seven.

18. Would you make a good parent?
Yes.

19. Where was your favorite picture taken?
One of them on our front yard. :-)
Another in front of our wedding church.

20. What’s your middle name?
Petra

21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
This "quiz"

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I would send in the applications and finish the courses I have started.
I would take languages in school and not maths.
I would have written 7 "subjects" instead of 4.
I would have studied more in 3rd and 4th grade.

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
My husband's "adopted" sisters and his best friend.

24. What are you wearing right now?
A grey pajamas. Or silk kaftan with embroidered kimono and beaded slippers.

25. Righty or Lefty?
Right-handed lefty.

26. Best place to eat?
A very nice and dry grassy park with no insects.

27. Favorite jeans?
Considering that I don't much wear jeans... a brown pair I inherited from my elder sister. I loved those jeans.

28. Favorite Animal?
Our dog. In general cats (all sizes... Siberian tigers... *_*) and catlike animals, like foxes, martens, fossas and so on. I also like wasps. And swallows and falcons and such.

29. Favorite juice?
Apple

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
I think I have, but then I'm not quite sure what chicken pox is in Finnish.

31. Have you had a sore throat?
Yes

32. Ever had a bar fight?
No :-(

33. Who knows you the best?
My hubby and my sisters together.

34. Shoe size?
40-42 depending on a day.

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
No

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
See the question nr.10 and then accept that I say "no". My hubby has had sort of a fight with our cat. The cat won. He just didn't want to be washed so he climbed over my husband. Using claws. All of them. He said it felt like he had more than 16. More than 20. More like 60...

37. Been to Mexico?
See question 8

38. Did you buy something today?
No

39. Did you get sick today?
Er... next question

40. Are you angry with anyone today?
Yes, today too :-D

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
No

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Don't remember

43. Last person to lie in your bed?
Me

44. Last person to see you cry?
My husband

45. Who made you cry?
No-one can make me cry, you idiot. You should ask WHAT made you cry. The frustration, sadness, being tired, hopeless and fat...

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
Hmm... I think it was "Providence".

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
The weekend? It's Tuesday!

48. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Er...?

50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY, what would you say?
"Again?"

No comments: