Thursday, May 18, 2006

New Whiplash theme...

is colour. Oh MY! Even more open than yarn! LOL

I'm probably not going to be able to decide what to do, how ever long I think about it :-D The possibilities are so many! I love COLORS, and that is one reason to why I love fiber crafts. I remember when we visited an art weavers workshop in high school, and I saw her wall of shelves filled with COLORS... I think I decided at that time to become just like her, a fiber artist, just to get the possibility to work with the COLORS. I love Oilily's clothes, NoaNoa and Gudrun Sjöden - because of COLORS... I love Kaffe Fassett's COLORS... I LOVE COLORS!!!
So to decide one short, quick project to be made with the theme colors seems quite impossible...

I promised to post a picture of the finished doll :-) Here she is :-)

2 comments:

HPNY KNITS said...

I also adore Kaffe Fassett and his colors, but more I like Horst Schultz his patchwork knitting.

marcisenders said...

This is great!