Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hi you all beautiful people :-)

I love this crocheted market bag.

Triangle box tutorial - just fill it with something and give to someone special, just because you can :-)

Make a bird nester house - it's beginning to be that time of the year...

There's the small scarf challenge going on - it's supposed to be weaved. It really isn't small - 6-8 inches (15-20 cm) wide is a normal long scarf width, I think. I suppose it's because it's woven. It's not usual to weave so narrow fabrics in a loom...

Here's something else you could weave...

I love these art paper dolls... one could use the technique to make the wish board. Make a doll with your face and dress it as you'd like to dress, and put in her hands what you'd like to be doing...

Tiny spool knitted angel - you can crochet it as well. (Here's how to crochet "i-cord")

I love these pocket pals. Another thing I could do for the toy drop! (More about amigurumi)

No comments: